Friday, October 26, 2007

Podcast

Daniel mentioned that he got the idea for this weeks lesson from a podcast. He suggested we go listen to it. So, I thought I would try to help those who might need a little direction on how they can get to the podcast. There are many ways, but I am going to give you the two that I think are the best.
  1. Download the podcast directly from the Mars Hill site.
    To do this, go here. The very bottom podcast should be August 5, 2007, Here Am I - Ed Dobson. If you click on the mp3 link, the file should start downloading. You can then play the file in your favorite audio player, e.g. iTunes, Windows Media Player, WinAmp, etc..

  2. Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
    To do this you will need to have iTunes installed. If you do not have iTunes, and you do not know how to get it, choose option 1. If you have iTunes here's what you do.
    • Open iTunes.
    • Click the iTunes Store link on the left.
    • In the Search iTunes Store field at the top right enter:
      Mars Hill Bible Church
    • The top result should be named Mars Hill Bible Church. Click the Subscribe button.
    • Click the Podcasts link on the left. You should see a Mars Hill Bible Church podcast listed.
    • If the arrow beside Mars Hill Bible Church is not pointing down, click on it. It should turn down and you should see 12 sermons listed.
    • Here Am I should be in the list. Click GET
    • Now, you should be ready to listen to this sermon and any others you want to.
NOTE: Mars Hill only publishes their last 12 sermons, and Here Am I was given 11 weeks ago. So, if you want to get it, you need to get it soon. When they put up this Sundays sermon, Here Am I will go bye-bye.

I hope this helps.

-Shannon

No comments: