Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Drag Bingo - March 8


Here is your notice for next month's Drag Bingo. I have fallen in love with this fundraiser for the Alliance of AIDS Services and think you will, too, if you can come out and join our volunteer team. I think we talked recently about doing something outside of the box - well, this may be it for some folks!

Please let me know if you're interested in helping out. Jobs during the event include helping with concessions, working the door, and collecting raffle tickets. Mostly, though, you get to play bingo for free then help clean up at the end. After talking to the Volunteer coordinator, I may ask some folks to help us set up earlier in the day, too.

Date: Saturday, March 8
Time: 5:00 or 5:30 p.m. (doors open at 6:00) until about 10:30 p.m. (Early set-up would be around 3:30, I think)
Where: Durham Armory (we can organize carpooling as the time approaches)
What: Campy fun for a good cause!

E-mail me if you're interested in helping out.

It ain't over 'til the fat "lady" sings:

No comments: